As a mission-driven, Certified B-Corp Executive Recruiting Firm, we make it a priority to volunteer as a group to strengthen our team and to give each individual the chance to contribute to a cause they’re passionate about. We do this by providing 16 hours each of individual volunteer time, along with 16 hours per year for group volunteer time.
Earlier this year we came together as a team and decided that we want to focus our time in 2018 on causes centered around children and education. In addition to continuing to support causes that we participate in annually (including the Conservation Alliance and their annual Backyard Collective) we are also focusing our other efforts on youth.
Here are some events we’ve participated in this year, with a few we are looking forward to in the coming months:
– Sorting Donations for Children with Northwest Children’s Outreach
– Pulling Ivy in Forest Park with Forest Park Conservancy and SOLVE
– Picking up Trash with SOLVE
– Resume Review and Mock Interviews with Emerging Leaders Internship Program (ELI)
– Backyard Collective with The Conservation Alliance
– Painting and Playground Time with Family Relief Nursery
– We also partnered with Klarquist Sparkman (Intellectual Property Law Firm) to co-sponsor a backpack and school supply drive for low-income students and were able to donate 144 backpacks!
With these little actions, we are hoping to make big change! Follow us on Instagram to see photos of our upcoming volunteering efforts @notogroupsearch!