Steve Bonomo was the Head of Global Talent Acquisition for Twitter where he led a team of more than 200 recruiters and talent acquisition specialists. Before joining Twitter, he was the Vice President of Talent Acquisition at Adidas and a Recruiting Manager with TaylorMade Golf.
Listen to the podcast
Highlights from our conversation include:
- Defining what a Head of Global Talent Acquisition does (1:14)
- Hiring differences between the tech and sports industries (6:40)
- Three key elements of better hiring (13:22)
- What makes a successful recruiter (15:02)
- Predictions for the future of recruiting (16:43)
- Working toward the most efficient hiring process (18:03)
- How remote workforces can yield the best talent (19:56)
- Leveraging data and analytics (22:11)
Visit HowIHire.com for transcripts and more on this episode.