Scott Allan and Roy Notowitz discuss the art form of hiring overqualified people. Scott successfully scaled Hydro Flask’s business and built the brand from the inside out, understanding that the right talent could make or break the company’s essential culture.
Highlights from our conversation include:
• Finding the right talent for the brand
• Landing overqualified talent
• Setting candidate expectations in the hiring process
• Bringing together an experienced leadership team
• Building an inclusive culture
• Hiring ahead of the curve
Visit HowIHire.com for transcripts and more on this episode.