LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
Reporting to the GM of Flagship and located at the San Francisco headquarters, the Vice President of Owned Brands will take the lead in determining and driving the future of this rapidly growing category. This includes both what brands and products are developed under the company banner as well as how those stories are crafted for their rapidly growing community. This role will set the strategy for the mid and long-term product road map and oversee the execution of these key initiatives, ensuring that Owned Brands continue to be a leader in both innovation and sustainability.
- Develop and oversee execution of a product road map, looking 2 years out
- Ensure that new products reflect brand values, are differentiated in the marketplace and help realize the company’s aggressive growth targets
- Work with the Flagship GM and executive team to ensure achievement company targets for the Flagship brand and “owned” brands
- Have a constant eye on the KPIs for the Flagship and “owned” brands, owning the execution to meet and exceed those goals
- Source and manage key vendor relationships, ensuring that the company is a key customer for all of primary suppliers
- Manage and continue to build a team that is constantly innovating on a daily basis
- Seek out and manage external resources that help us continue to evolve assortment and standards
- Collaborate with creative team to establish packaging guidelines that reflect the Brand Book and oversee execution of all branded packaging for Flagship products
- Develop intimate understanding of the customer and the relevant marketplace. Leverage knowledge of the customer and trends to develop and optimize products, categories and assortments.
- 10-15+ years of professional experience, with a large portion of it developing products in the CPG or household goods space; direct work taking product from inception to launch
- A strong track record of innovation in your development; creating products that did not exist whether new form factors, materials, technology or customer experience
- Exceptional skills managing suppliers of all shapes and sizes across a variety of geographies and industries
- A combination of both brick & mortar and Ecommerce retailing, with more recent experience in the latter
- A head for numbers: an innate ability to define an opportunity and be able to solve it, or understand more about it, through data
- An understanding of the customer and a passion for the company’s mission to help every family create a healthy, beautiful home
- Excitement to partner with the rest of the executive team — particularly the GM of Flagship, Head of Influencer Marketing, the VP Growth, and the CEO — to build a successful long-term strategy
- A willingness to push the company to take risks and try new things towards the goal of building a truly best-in-class communications platform
- Above all else you want to help the company further its mission and help more families make positive and healthy choices about the products they bring into their homes
To apply for this job please visit www.notogroup.com.