LOCATION: Portland, OR
INDUSTRY: Fitness & Wellness
The VP of Digital will play a vital role on the leadership team, working collaboratively to unlock the full potential of our client’s compelling digital business opportunity on a global scale. With full P&L responsibility, the VP of Digital will set the strategy, build resources, and align the team behind a transformative vision to build an integrated, profitable, and autonomous digital subscription business unit. This person will build our client’s audience and revenue while maintaining the company’s overall mission and values.
- Analyze digital business models, revenue channels, consumer insights, and wellness trends to develop
long-range vision to sustain profitable growth for the company’s digital business.
- Develop actionable strategies and tactics to achieve targets for YOY growth for online subscription business.
- Evaluate new channels of revenue such as B2B sales including: SWOT analysis, financial modeling,
forecasting, and resource requirements.
- Develop product roadmap and collaborate on pricing strategy to achieve optimal conversion, engagement, and loyalty over time.
- Develop Go-To-Market strategies to proactively amplify audience through partnerships and technology to bring the physical class experience to life in the digital world.
- Create framework and goals for business development, sales, and customer relationship management.
- Gain meaningful insights into the subscriber base to identify opportunities to expand reach to a broad and diverse group of women. Determine what features they value and understand their needs and preferences.
- Build audience and revenue in alignment with the company’s overall mission and value.
- Maintain daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly dashboard to evaluate key performance drivers.
- Guide, influence, and oversee online video class content production with strategic alignment and premium brand experience at the forefront.
- Forge complimentary strategic partnerships with influential direct to consumer digital brands, content
providers, and influencers.
- Develop, test, and implement strategies to improve, trial, conversion, on boarding, user engagement and retention metrics. Collaborate with VP of Marketing to align brand strategy, marketing objectives, campaigns, programming, communications, and messaging across all customer channels.
- Utilize product merchandising strategy to organize classes and programs for different end user needs
- Work with UX team, technology partners, and brand design to create engaging brand moments while also ensuring consistent look, intuitive navigation, and brand experience.
- Work with VP of R&D and rest of leadership team translate new class innovations into fresh and engaging online programming.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities of direct reports as well as with cross functional partners to ensure efficiency and best utilization of team capabilities.
- Develop short-term and long-range talent roadmap to enable proactive talent pipeline.
- Create framework for accountability and work with team to develop, mentor, and remove barriers to success.
- Incorporate mission, vision, and values into daily interactions and serve as an authentic role model and culture shaper for the entire company.
- Understand and predict emerging technology, service and functionality trends as well as comprehend market adoption of emerging service and business models.
- In partnership with the technology team, set the technology strategy and vision that will deliver on high growth opportunities and premium digital experiences for subscribers.
- Have a deep understanding and experience of the full range of existing and upcoming digital technology options applications and how they unlock and/or inhibit the potential to grow the digital business channel they integrate (examples include web-based, mobile, apps, AI,VR..).
- Tap into design thinking methodology and best practices for optimizing efficiency, User Centered Design (UCD;) User Experience (UX), and mobile platforms.
- 12+ years of entrepreneurial experience building, scaling, and driving profitable growth in a content oriented, premium digital subscription business.
- 5+ years of P&L management experience with team leadership and cross functional accountability.
- Mastery of the digital ecosystem and marketing ‘funnel’ to optimize traffic, acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Demonstrated ability of working with and integrating multiple internal and/or external teams including outside technology and consulting agencies.
- Exposure to raising capital as well as experience working with investors and presenting to BOD preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.notogroup.com.