LOCATION: Portland, OR
INDUSTRY: Executive Search
As an Associate Recruiter at Noto Group, you will play a vital role supporting executive recruiting projects. In this position, you must be able to work on complex searches and gain an understanding of business strategy, leadership functions, performance drivers, culture, and team dynamics.
- Support full lifecycle of executive search engagements across multiple functions and industry sectors
- Partner with Sr Executive Recruiter(s) and hiring executives to understand leadership requirements.
- Develop recruitment strategies to attract a diverse pool of executive level talent via research /direct sourcing, cold calling, relationships, and social media channels
- Credibly and accurately represent client opportunities to generate candidate interest and referrals
- Evaluate leadership capabilities and make candidate recommendations with accurate insight
- Provide direct feedback and share your objective perspectives on candidate fit.
- Cultivate successful working relationships and maintain active communication with all candidates and client stakeholders as needed
- Track and maintain all candidate information and status using applicant tracking system
- Achieve set goals for client satisfaction, time to fill, quality of hire, and repeat business
- Develop relationships with industry leaders for the benefit of the firm
- Contribute to business development and marketing efforts to support new and repeat business objectives
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business or communications
- 3+ years of experience working in recruiting
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results oriented, communication intensive environment
- Ability to effectively target and credibly connect with candidates
- Aptitude for accurately assessing executive level talent for competency and culture fit
- Advanced level of organization and experience juggling multiple deadline-driven / client-facing projects
- High degree of integrity and professionalism dealing with confidential or sensitive information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency with MS Office products.
- Experience working in wholesale, retail, and direct to consumer businesses preferred
- Some sales, business development or marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems or CRM systems preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.notogroup.com.