LOCATION: Milwaukee, WI
INDUSTRY: Motor Sports
The Director of eCommerce is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional brand, marketing, business insights, finance, logistics and IT partners to enhance the online customer experience, maximize site usability and performance, and lead innovation and process improvement initiatives across eCommerce. This role spans every aspect of the website operations, including managing eCommerce solution providers, execution of integrated marketing site strategies to drive online sales, ongoing evaluation of site content and product assortments, and leading online merchandising strategies. This role will become increasingly impactful over time as our client adds future products to their eCommerce platform. The ideal candidate is an experienced eCommerce leader who can step into this newly created role and make an immediate impact on our client’s future. To be successful in this role requires the ability to lead through ambiguity and collaborate with multiple stakeholders. The Director of eCommerce is customer-focused, innovative, an analytical decision-maker and an excellent communicator. The ideal candidate is a proactive a self-starter who thrives within a fast-paced environment.
10 years of eCommerce experience with 5 years of experience leading an eCommerce team and a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology or a related field.
- Curious and entrepreneurial leader that stays abreast of industry trends, able to set a vision, orchestrate a process to execute on that plan, and influence and inspire others to believe
- Demonstrated track record of increasing eCommerce revenues in an omni-channels business model
- Strong website and consumer analytic skills, including the ability to link site design and features to strategic objectives and the ability to use the data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to communicate across the entire organization
- Creative, with an eye to develop new and innovative solutions
- Strong team player, able to work successfully across multiple business functions
Our client offers a competitive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.