Reporting to the Business Development Director, the Sales & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for contributing to the steady growth of the firm by supporting strategy, sales, and marketing.
• Conducts continuous analysis of Noto Group’s target industries (active, outdoor, sporting goods, home goods, natural products, food/bev/CPG, fashion and lifestyle consumer sectors) for identifying new prospects and client relationships.
• Responsible for tracking sales activity and new opportunities in project management tools (Trello, Bullhorn, and LinkedIn)
• Supports business development and recruiting teams with lead generation and outreach; maintains prospect lists, call lists, and email templates.
• Maintains CRM system and tools, updates and presents monthly sales dashboards and forecasts.
• Supports with incoming inquiries from website, social, and email; coordinates with team on appropriate response and point of contact
• Generates accurate proposals, service agreements, and statements of work upon request with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, and focus on client confidentiality
• Maintains sales tools including prospective client presentation decks, portfolio list of client logos, client testimonial library, proposals, pricing, and contract templates.
• Assists with business development event coordination: venue securing, catering as needed, invitations, etc.
• Creates client-facing materials for business development, events, and tradeshows, as needed and with support from creative team
• Supports Creative Director and President with marketing efforts including: Social media (content, posts, performance metric analysis, etc.), helps develop strategy for email marketing campaigns (using Mailchimp CRM tools to enhance user journey with automated messages and enhanced outreach), and production support with blog topics, content, and writers.
• Formats and updates list of prospects for targeted LinkedIn ads.
• Maintains industry tradeshow and conference calendar; identifies speaking/engagement opportunities for the team
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business.
• 3+ years of professional business development, sales, or marketing experience, highly preferred
• Sound knowledge of sales and marketing principles and the important aspects of the market.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with clients and leadership teams.
• Experience with SEO/SEM, display advertising, social media, email and marketing database campaigns and management
• Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite with experience developing creative assets
• Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail confidentiality.