Alyssa Kessler is the Director of Recruiting at Trove, a company whose technology supports circular shopping and aids in shaping environmentally responsible commercial ecosystems. Their end-to-end operating system facilitates the processes behind used inventory and recommerce sales for top brands like Arc’teryx, Levi’s, lululemon, Patagonia, Eileen Fisher, and many others. Alyssa has always centered mission in her work. She began her recruiting career here at Noto Group before joining Patagonia as a Recruiting Manager. In this episode, Alyssa shares her experience in the recruiting field, as well as the essential elements of successful talent acquisition strategy at purpose-driven companies.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR CONVERSATION INCLUDE:
- The most important elements of a successful talent acquisition strategy (6:26)
- How to optimize the employment brand and candidate experience (8:39)
- The unique elements of working as a talent acquisition leader at a purpose-driven and sustainability-minded company (12:33)
- What makes a great talent acquisition professional (14:53)
- How talent acquisition teams add value to their organization (17:24)
- Her assessment of the current talent market (19:57)
- How the pandemic has shifted candidate expectations (20:48)
Visit HowIHire.com for transcripts and more on this episode. Follow Roy Notowitz and Noto Group Executive Search on LinkedIn for updates and featured career opportunities.